ALOG’s portfolio currently comprises 29 logistics warehouse properties strategically located in established logistics clusters across Singapore and Australia. ALOG also owns a 49.5% stake in the New LAIVS Trust and 40.0% stake in the Oxford Property Fund.
ALOG’s portfolio serves a broad spectrum of end-users from diverse industry sectors ranging from industrial/consumer goods to e-commerce and cold storage.
ALOG’s properties in Singapore are located in major logistics clusters such as the Airport Logistics Park of Singapore (“ALPS”), Changi International LogisPark and the new Tampines LogisPark, which are near to the airport, as well as the Penjuru, Pandan and Gul Way areas, enjoying proximity to the sea ports and at least half of the container yards in Singapore.
In Australia, ALOG owns and manages a portfolio of 20 logistics warehouses which are well-located in established industrial precincts in the major trade and distribution cities of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.
- ALOG Commodity Hub
- ALOG Cold Centre
- Schenker Megahub
- ALOG Changi DistriCentre 1
- Air Market Logistics Centre
- Pan Asia Logistics Centre
- Pandan Logistics Hub
- ALOG Gul LogisCentre
- DHL Supply Chain Advanced Regional Centre
- 51 Musgrave Road,Coopers Plains
- 203 Viking Drive, Wacol
- 223 Viking Drive, Wacol
- 11 – 19 Kellar Street, Berrinba
- 196 Viking Drive, Wacol
- 8 Curlew Street, Port of Brisbane
- 1-5 & 2-6 Bishop Drive, Port of Brisbane
- 53 Peregrine Drive, Port of Brisbane
- 47 Logistics Place, Larapinta
- 127 Orchard Road, Chester Hill
- 3 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Drive
- 16 – 28 Transport Drive, Somerton
- 217 – 225 Boundary Road, Laverton North
- 16 – 24 William Angliss Drive, Laverton North
- 151 – 155 Woodlands Drive, Braeside
- 41 – 51 Mills Road, Braeside
- 67 – 93 National Boulevard, Campbellfield
- 41 – 45 Hydrive Close, Dandenong South
- 76 – 90 Link Drive, Campbellfield
- 182 – 198 Maidstone Street, Altona
- 69 Sargents Road, Minchinbury (held by New LAIVS Trust)
- 11 - 14 John Morphett Place, Erskine Park (held by New LAIVS Trust)
- 34 - 58 Marshall Court, Altona (held by New LAIVS Trust)
- 27 - 43 Toll Drive, Altona North (held by New LAIVS Trust)
- 1 Hume Road, Laverton North (held by Oxford Property Fund)
ALOG's portfolio enjoys a high underlying occupancy by end-users, majority of which are multinational corporations. The end-users are also diversified by trade sectors such as industrial and commercial goods, food and cold storage, aerospace, healthcare, automotive and materials, engineering and construction.
ALOG enjoys a committed portfolio occupancy of 98.2% as at 30 June 2021. With some of the best-in-class warehouse properties and its proactive marketing strategy, ALOG continues to draw robust demand for logistics space from third-party logistics and other logistics operators.
Over time, ALOG achieved a more balanced mix of master-leased and multi-tenanted properties. Master-leased properties provide portfolio stability with their typically longer lease periods while multi-tenanted properties enable ALOG the ability to ride on potential rental upsides during a buoyant rental market due to typically shorter lease periods.
For the Australian assets, the master lease arrangements come with built-in annual rental escalations of between 2.5% and 4%, or tied to the local Consumer Price Index, whichever is higher.
As at 30 June 2021, multi-tenanted properties contributed 68% of Gross Revenue while single-tenanted properties contributed to the balance 32%.
The Weighted Average Lease to Expiry (WALE) by net lettable area of the portfolio was 4.4 years as at 30 June 2021. ALOG’s portfolio enjoys a high degree of predictability in its cashflow and earnings stability with more than half of all leases are committed till 2023 and beyond.
Security deposits underpinning the rental obligation average 3 to 12 months. This provides additional confidence in our cashflow.
For leasing enquiries, please contact:
ARA LOGOS Property Management Pte Ltd
- +65 6431 9509
- +65 6587 4552